Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"I believe it's past time for a blog post..."

As I signed onto facebook just minutes ago I saw that my mother had posted a comment on my wall: I believe it's past time for a blog post...
It's not that I haven't done anything worth writing about - I have.
I was present at the temple sealing of one of my mission companions on July 9th - here I heard an amazing and inspiring story (which I WILL blog about someday).
I drove the long 12-14 hour drive back home where I stayed for almost 2 weeks :D and have since then driven back to my temporary 'home' where I wonder every day why it is I'm living here and not back at my real home.
Since coming back 'home' I've realized how much time I spend on my laptop...mostly just wasting time checking facebook. Now, before getting on my laptop I ask myself: do I really need to be on? I've also been avoiding my laptop because it's getting old...and it's slow. I'm not patient.
But I'm on my laptop now...and my mom is right. It's past time for a blog post...

1 comment:

  1. I love those words... "my mom is right..." Music to my ears! :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete