Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Days Are Here Again / Get Happy



This song was on Glee a few weeks ago. Rachel and Kurt sing it together. It came at the perfect time because my friends and I were all going through a hard time.
I've been listening to this song practically every day for weeks now. And now I feel like it's finally coming true...

I fly home in 15 days!

Also, I have the most amazing Gramma and Gramper ever. Angels do exist. Love you both! Thank you for being answers to my prayers.

"Happy times, happy nights, happy days are here again!"

3 comments:

  1. Hugs and kisses to you - Happy Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel!!! how do you get that "I'M A MORMON" thing on the side of your blog? I need one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to create a profile on Mormon.org and there's a section that allows you to pick an icon and post it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete