Sunday, February 5, 2012

Christmas Update

Months in advance I scheduled some time off work to go home for Christmas. I don't know if you remember the Christmas before, but I got like two days off to be at home. No good. So this time I didn't even care what work would think and I just booked a flight and told them when I would be gone!
I flew home Christmas Eve morning and flew back the evening of the 28th. Five days at home. It was wonderful :) The boy flew in on the 26th and spent time getting to know my family. We were lazy and bummed around the house. A much needed break from life.
(also I just realized that I don't have any pictures from Christmas, sorry!!)

The boy's mother and I decided it would be a wonderful belated Christmas gift to have me fly in on the 30th so surprise him :) It was a HUGE surprise because he had NO idea (mwahaha) that I was coming to visit!!
Uncle Randy flew us in a little plane to Petaluma to visit my sister (who I hadn't seen since before my mission, WAY too long!)





So the boy has met my family....I've met his...can you guess what's coming next??

No comments:

Post a Comment