Sunday, February 13, 2011

Someday...

I don't know if you usually read my blog or have read it in the past - however - if you go to my posts in October 2010 you will see a post called: Life's a moving
TARGET.

In this post you may recall me confessing my love for Shabby Chic bedding. I wrote:

"Someday when I have a really big bed, I'm going to buy the white Shabby Chic sheets with the ruffles at the top. I'm also going to buy the white Shabby Chic comforter with the ruffles. And the matching pillows with the ruffles."

Someday is a dangerous word. Because it runs the risk of turning into no-day. As in it never happens because you keep putting it off for a later day, for someday.

Someday I WILL have a really big bed. But TODAY I do not. Why should I hold out for someday when I can have some of what I want today?

For Christmas I asked for the white Shabby Chic comforter with the ruffles - and the matching pillow case with the ruffles.



Look! Isn't it beautiful?!

I love my bed...it's so comfy and I finally have my fluffy, white Shabby Chic comforter with the ruffle pillow case - plus I have an added bonus - Mom made me a new quilt. This is my LOVE quilt.

The BEST part of my day is when I climb into bed...the WORST part of my day...when I have to get up...oh why do I ever have to leave my bed?!

1 comment:

  1. You honestly have the BEST taste ever! This is a beautiful bed!!! And your mom is the BEST quilter EVER and has the best taste for fabrics! I am coming over for a slumber party!!

    ReplyDelete