Friday, January 28, 2011

Mission Weddings: Kaitlin and Tyler

I should have posted this weeks ago but it's better late than never right?!
Kaitlin (my MTC companion) and Tyler (one of our APs) got married on January 4th in the Salt Lake Temple! I was so grateful for the opportunity to be there for their sealing!



I LOVE it when mission people get married because that usually means that people from the mission will be at the reception. And I love seeing mission people!!

Angela (mission comp), Kim (lived in Germany while we were there), Keri (mission comp)


My first mission president and his wife: President and Sister Webb (also this was the first time I'd seen them since they left the mission back in 2008)


Elder and Sister Hansen (they were the Out-Reach couple serving in Heidelberg while I was there. - Typical Sister Hansen. She never fails to make us laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment