Thursday, January 27, 2011

January Book

This month I chose to read "The Manual" by Steve Santagati.

Steve takes you into the mindset of men: how they think, what they're thinking, what they like and don't like when it comes to relationships. He teaches you what you as a woman need to know so that you can get the most out of your relationships with men, and get what you want!

I highly recommend that you read this (if you are a woman...men, well you already know all this). It made me laugh throughout the whole book and put a smile on my face every time I picked it up!

This book gave me an extra boost of confidence in myself as a woman - that was very much needed. I feel like making the little extra effort to look nice and make sure that I'm feeling good about myself every time I walk out the door. Boys will notice: I'm hott stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment