Friday, May 20, 2011

I love shoes

I love shoes.

Not all shoes.

Just certain ones.

I like the way certain shoes look.

I also like the way they make me feel.

But I'm still trying to find my perfect pair of shoes...

About a month ago I decided to try a certain pair of shoes. These shoes were cute, not really my usual style, but I thought I'd give them a try. I wore them once to dinner. I had fun. But after wearing them a couple more times I realized that they were comfortable sometimes and other times they just didn't feel right. I decided to stop wearing them.

A few weeks ago I found another pair of shoes. These shoes are very nice to look at. I wear them to church. These are flirty shoes. I like that. I think I'm going to keep wearing them for a while...

Around the same time I found the flirty shoes, I found another pair. This pair is cute and comfortable. I wear them to school. I'm not sure if these shoes make me feel old though. We'll see how these shoes work out...

5 comments:

  1. My favorite shoes are old and well worn. I love them because they never disappoint and always make me happy. I know I made a good choice with these shoes and hope you also find the "perfect" shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an old gray pair that I'm gonna keep forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite shoes are my running shoes. Can't live without them.

    ReplyDelete