Friday, October 28, 2011

Bestie Day 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Today is a beautiful day! Know why???

It's NOT because my alarm went off at 7:25 this morning (which I couldn't figure out why...then I remembered it's because I didn't do any homework yesterday...and I have stuff due today)

It's because today is PAY DAY!

Whoever said money can't buy happiness LIED because when I checked my bank account and saw that I actually have money now, I wanted to jump around my room singing "I've got a dollar! I've got a dollar! I've got a dollar hey hey hey hey!" I did see a pinterest quote once that read: "I know that money can't buy happiness but money can buy icecream, which is practically the same thing."

ANYWAY

Just wanted to show you some pictures from last Saturday. BECAUSE I wanted you to know that I DO have FRIENDS and sometimes I don't have to WORK on a Saturday night and I DO go out and have FUN and NOT sit ALONE in my apartment watching TV. Oh wait...I don't do that...ever...

WHATEVER

SO me and my besties ate a spooky dinner (which I don't have pictures of) and watched SIGNS in a sweet fort at bestie Keri's apartment and then went to a corn maze in the DARK




1 comment: