Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 19: place you go often



The Temple: okay so this is the Salt Lake Temple...I don't go there that often. But I realized that I haven't taken a picture of the Provo Temple since I was in the MTC um like 3 years ago. I try and go to the temple once a week. I go to the Provo Temple because it's like a 10 minute drive away from my apartment...it would probably be more like 5 minutes if I didn't hit every red light on my way there...which is what usually happens.
I love Temples. I think they are all so beautiful (except Provo...I'm sorry but I think it looks like a space ship...which is probably why I don't have many pictures of it) But all temples are the House of the Lord and they are all special.

Day 20: current love/significant other (this should be good guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment