Monday, August 15, 2011

Sydney



Sydney - Syd - Sydo - baby girl - pretty girl - princess



I'm sorry we couldn't save you. But we do love you baby girl. oh boy do we love you!

Mommy and Daddy cried and they held you till you were gone. I think Dad (aka: Alpha Male) will miss you most.

I'm sorry I always had to leave you. The look on your face when I came down the stairs with my suitcase a few weeks ago nearly killed me. I think you knew what I didn't yet know. But I gave you a kiss and told you that I love you. I miss you a lot already. Going home next time will be really hard because you won't be there to welcome me.

We miss you:
barking whenever you heard the doorbell or whenever there was an animal in the backyard
walking inbetween our legs and standing there so we'd scratch your butt
farting every time you got off the couch
demanding that you got a place on the couch whenever we watched something
licking our faces everytime we had family prayer
running round and round and round in the backyard
licking the boys' feet because they had wounds
always listening to Dad and following him around because he's Alpha Male
tilting your head to the side anytime we said something to you because you were trying to figure out what we were saying
having to get a haircut because your hair would get so long that you couldn't see anymore
running all over the house to find everyone after you had a bath
not going into bedrooms for very long because they somehow scared you

I miss sitting with you. You would sit and I would sit on the ground next to you and we would just sit there. I would pet you and you would try and lick my face. But we would just sit there. I just loved to be next to you.

Well, here's to you pretty girl. Your family LOVES you. Loves you loves you loves you.

3 comments: