Saturday, August 28, 2010

I love winning!

Whenever I work with my manager Devin, we always play a game. I love it. Especially when I win.

I won a few weeks ago. Devin promised me a prize for winning. I forgot about it until Devin said: "Rach, I'm so sorry I haven't given you your prize yet. I have something in mind but I can't decide if you'll like it."
Today at work I was so busy helping customers that I didn't notice Devin and her husband come in. One of my co-workers said: "Rach have you been in the back yet?" 'Not recently. Why?' "You should go back there." So I walked into the stock room. And there they were.

My prizes for winning the game.

Dev bought me TWO BETTA FISHES!!



The white one on the left is named: Wilhelm
The purple one on the right is named: Frans-Josef

The reason why I got TWO fishes is because Dev had never seen a white Betta fish before and wanted to pick that one. But her husband liked the purple one. So they got me BOTH!

I love winning!

3 comments:

  1. i love them! and want to meet them ... and i love the word fishes. fishes.... fishies. fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is the game?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have a goal of how many jeans we need to sell every day and so devin gave us all a certain number of rubber bands which were the number of jeans we personally needed to sell that day to make our denim goal - i got rid of all my rubber bands first! which means i'm amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete