Friday, October 29, 2010

Life's a moving TARGET

It's Friday night.
My besties are all busy, therefore I have nothing to do.
Okay so in all fairness they did invite me to do stuff with them. So the fact that I'm alone with nothing to do is my fault.

I decided to go to TARGET.

I LOVE TARGET. I love buying stuff at Target. I love just looking at stuff at Target.

Sometimes when I don't really have anything to do, I go to Target and just walk around. I usually have something in mind to purchase but sometimes I don't.

I love to look at the house ware and home decor stuff. I pretend that I have my own apartment and tons of money so I can buy whatever I want. Then I wander around looking and deciding what I would buy for my apartment. Tonight I was stopped by the Shabby Chic bedding. I love Shabby Chic. I also love really big beds. Ones that you seem to sink in to with big comfy comforters and lots of pillows. Someday when I have a really big bed, I'm going to buy the white Shabby Chic sheets with the ruffles at the top. I'm also going to buy the white Shabby Chic comforter with the ruffles. And the matching pillows with the ruffles.

As I was wandering around Target tonight, I saw 3 or 4 couples with the registering guns. They made me laugh. They looked so young and clueless. I walked past one couple looking at cookware. BOY: "Should we get one of these?" (points to something) GIRL: (shakes her head) "No." BOY: "You sure? You don't think we'd need one?" GIRL: (shakes head again) "No." hahaha. They just made me laugh and grateful that I wasn't in their position. I'm too opinionated...and I'm the Princess. My poor future husband...

Whoever invented Super Targets I must thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are brilliant.
Tonight's Target adventure ended with me venturing to the grocery section. I caved and bought two guilty pleasures: Oh's cereal and chocolate soy milk.

I am now sitting in my PJ's, eating Oh's cereal without milk and drinking my chocolate soy milk in my sippy cup. I'm debating whether to go to a party with one of my besties or crawl into bed with my cereal and sippy cup and watch a few episodes of my favorite TV show, The Nanny.

If I had a really big bed with the Shabby Chic bedding...there wouldn't be any debate.

I'd be in bed.

2 comments:

  1. I think online stores are the best places to buy lots of shopping stuff at very inexpensive price but really its hard to find good quality house ware and house decor stuff.
    Office Max Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. well its a good thing i don't shop online then isnt it

    ReplyDelete