Thursday, May 6, 2010

I lost my heart to a German...

I lost my heart to a German at work today. He's beautiful - tall, dark, and very handsome. When he spoke to me in German, my heart just melted! He had gone to highschool here in Utah and was just in town visiting some friends. Once I found out he was from Germany I had to speak German to him! So I helped him find some clothes for himself (and for his girlfriend - such a bummer). Before he left he said that he was coming back to Utah sometime in June or July :D I told him that he should stop by the store to say hi again. He said he would and when he left he said "wir sehen uns" (which translates to "we'll see us"). I had to book it home after work to tell my roommate (and former mission companion) Angela how I had lost my heart to this German boy who shopped at my store. It totally made my day!

(Tyler, Kaitlin, Ryan, Sister and Brother Niederhauser, Me, Alec, Angela, Quinton, David)


To make this day even better I saw a bunch of people from my mission tonight at a wedding reception! It was so great to see everyone again. It's like seeing family. Hopefully we'll all be able to hang out more now that it's summer!


(Kaitlin, Me, Angela)

1 comment:

  1. Don't just lose your heart.... steal his! So he's got a girl friend - you'll soon make him forget about her!

    ReplyDelete